The 4th International Symposium on the Effects of Climate Change on the World’s Oceans will bring together experts from around the world to better understand climate impacts on ocean ecosystems – and how to respond.
The Symposium will:
- Highlight the latest information on how oceans are changing, what is at risk and how to respond;
- Identify key knowledge gaps;
- Promote collaborations; and
- Stimulate the next generation of science and actions.
The Symposium will also include:
- Great sessions, presentations, and posters;
- Opportunities for pre- or post-meeting workshops;
- Special events for early career scientists; and
- Sponsorship and exhibit ppportunities.
More information about the Symposium scope is available here.
1919 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, D.C., DC 20009