During UN World Oceans Week, we’ll celebrate our love for the ocean & those fighting to save it. Explore cutting-edge technologies, and learn how to participate in ocean research and activism - even while at home.
Organized by Overview Collective & Garage Stories in partnership with the Peace Boat US & Friends of UN World Oceans Day.
Follow at www.storiesxfuture.com & @storiesxfuture.
- 2 June: “Ocean Climate Solutions with Project Drawdown” (Dr. Elizabeth Bagley, Drawdown Learn)
- 4 June: "Ocean Plastic & Me" (Peace Boat US, more TBC)
- 9 June: "Tiny Plankton & Ocean innovation" (Dr. Amy Maas, Bermuda Institute of Science)
- 11 June: "Documenting the Oceans with emerging medias" (Keith Ellenbogen, Kristin Lucas)
- 12 June: "NY Harbor Symposium with Billion Oyster Project" (TBC)
- 14 June: "Yoga for the oceans" (Lauren Chaitoff, Yogi Beans)
- StoriesXFuture is a team of immersive design and social impact experts, using the power of emerging technologies and innovations to foster climate action and accelerate the transition to a greener, more resilient society.