Join leaders of aquariums from around the globe as they discuss the roles of aquariums in the 21st century and how they are expanding the face and definition of ocean conservation. To join our livestream, simply visit our homepage at explorers.org at the time of the event, or tune in on Facebook Live!
- Hosted by Jon Forrest Dohlin, Vice President and Director, Wildlife Conservation Society’s New York Aquarium in conversation with:
- Dr. John Mandelman, Vice President and Chief Scientist of the Anderson Cabot Center for Ocean Life at New England Aquarium, Boston, Massachusetts
- João Falcato, CEO of Oceanário de Lisboa, Portugal
- Michael Boos, Executive Director Zoological and Conservation & Mandy Lo, Scientific Officer of Ocean Park Conservation Foundation, Hong Kong
- Dr. Bridget Coughlin, CEO of Shedd Aquarium, Chicago, Illinois
- Tinus Beukes, General Curator of Two Oceans Aquarium, Cape Town, South Africa