Experience the Art of the Oceans during World Oceans Week! Hear an amazing variety of ocean artists including sculptors, musicians, painters, photographers, virtual reality developers & more discuss how they're using art for ocean conservation. Also check out our World Oceans Week Virtual Gallery, an immersive collection of Club Members' ocean art that can be viewed anytime on explorers.org beginning Sunday, June 7th!
Join ocean artists:
- Enzo Barracco, Climate Change Artist
- Mara G. Haseltine, Pioneer in SciArt
- Gaelin Rosenwaks, Marine Scientist, Photographer, & Filmmaker
- Georgia Tucker, Artist, Virtual Reality Designer, Environmental Activist
- Toby Wright, Expedition Artist
The program will conclude with a panel of all the artists moderated by award-winning ocean photographer, Ellen Cuylaerts, followed by an update from Beau Stanton and Tre' Packard!