This is an appreciation for startup Ocean Culture and a new celebration for World Ocean Day.With free admission of ocean exhibition
- Taiwan is blessed with numerous ocean resources and has contained with various geographical advantage for biological variation in fish species. The Government emphasizes the support in protecting the environment and to promote ocean culture around Taiwan.
- Taoyuan is a city in Taiwan and has abundance ocean resources. Due to previous political and military reasoning for more than 40 years , people are isolated and unfamiliar with Oceans.
- The theme for this Art exhibition is The Fishery Island, an exhibition where we mimic the similar environment, using the Advantage of the Art Center, to create an relaxing experience of Specimen, Art and Ocean Artwork. The exhibition is free in admission, and is situated the central of Taoyuan City in Taiwan.
- A press conference will be hold on 8th June 2020 along with the Mayor of Taoyuan City and the representative around Taiwan.
Location: Taoyuan Arts Center Nestled in the heart of Taoyuan's Zhong zheng Arts District, the multi-purpose Taoyuan Arts Center shines like a beacon as an eco-friendly green building providing a wealth of performances and exhibitions to the public, as well hosting a variety of recreational leisure activities. This event is fully funded and supported by
- Department of Environmental Protection, Taoyuan.
- Office of Coast Administration Construction, Taoyuan
- Art Facilities Management Center, Taoyuan.
- Instructed by Ministry of Culture Taoyuan.
- Curated by Taiwan Ocean Artistic Museum
No. 1188, Zhongzheng Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City,
Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330