Stop Depletion of Fish Stocks
- Pledge 1: Choose sustainable seafood.
- Pledge 2: Buy ocean-friendly certified seafood.
- Pledge 3: Ask about the sustainability of seafood before you order in restaurants.
- Pledge 4: Learn more about the fishing and aquaculture sectors so you can make informed choices.
Stop Ocean Acidification by Reducing Carbon Emissions
Stop Plastic Marine Debris
- Pledge 1: Refuse plastic drinking straws.
- Pledge 3: Carry a reusable water bottle.
- Pledge 4: Choose biodegradable or reusable cutlery and plates over plastic.
- Pledge 6: Use reusable shopping bags over disposable plastic bags.
- Pledge 7: Compost your organic waste to use fewer rubbish bags.
- Pledge 8: Reuse, recycle and opt for no packaging when possible
Stop Pollution of the Ocean by Contaminants
- Pledge 3: Avoid foods treated with synthetically manufactured pesticides.
- Pledge 4: Do not discharge sewage from boats into coastal waters.
- Pledge 5: Dispose of unused medicines responsibly; don't flush them. Return them to your local pharmacy.