United Nations World Oceans Day 2023
Below you will find the FOWOD 2023 communication guidelines.
UN WOD 2023 Graphic Usage
Authorized UN WOD 2023 Graphic Usage
Graphic download available for Friends of United Nations World Oceans Day Members.
Not Authorized Graphic Usage
Proud Friends of United Nations World Oceans Day member
- FOWOD members are welcome to refer to their participation in the FOWOD in their communications materials and to publicly state that their event is organized in the context of United Nations World Oceans Day. However, it is not appropriate to refer to the United Nations in any way that could be perceived as an endorsement by the United Nations of their organization or event. It is also not permitted to use the emblem of the United Nations.
Promoting UN WOD on FOWOD channels
- Please use official hashtag #unworldoceansday
- Please tag instagram account: @UNWORLDOCEANSDAY
- Our account is not @worldoceansday
- FOWOD members are encouraged to include this visibly on their website and link through to: www.unworldoceansday.org.
- Approved FOWOD members language includes:
Please refer to the FOWOD pledge for further guidance and information.
Please note that this page will be regularly updated.